Author: Creedo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 8/13/2016 10:01:17 PM
Subject: OK, here is my take so far...

Been playing this since last evening. I got a *ahem* less than legal copy (PS4 port I believe) of it and so far:

No crashes whatsoever.

Plays very smooth but definitely can be much better.

Is pretty much what I said earlier, a glorified easter egg hunt.... but actually kinda fun.

Not as much variation in flora/fauna as you would expect... but not enough to be a deal breaker.

Controls are a bit goofy and unnatural feeling but you DO get used to them with some time. Good news is you can edit the default controls to your liking. I opted to leave them default and just deal.

Inventory, and the lack of it, is a motherfucking pain in the ass if you are a hoarder like me.

Some things feel very repetitive like pretty much all the space stations and installation on planet surfaces. It would have been cool if these things were made so they could be generated with a bit more randomness.

Not being able to turn your head without turning the entire ship REALLY sucks especially during space combat.

If you die in space you respawn at the last location you flew from and you can go retrieve your items from your wreckage.

So far 7.5 out of 10 for me, but I think future updates will make it better if their dev team listens to their player base.
_