Author: Fresh Meat . <mymodem gmail>     Reply to Message
Date: 8/9/2016 10:31:15 AM
Subject: RE: My photography company

Thank you for the inspiration to paint my DJI Phantom Army Flat Olive Drab with a small white star on top.

And your pictures suck.

All jokes aside, there's a few pictures in there that really stood out to me. The B&W of the inside of the airplane is fantastic, worthy of poster size on my wall.

Again no joking, the picture of the chicken was like something I'd see in National Geographic. The street guy in the mask, also NG. The guy playing the medieval dulcimer looks like my dad who also plays dulcimer.

Some of the content in the artistic pictures is ubiquitous and did nothing for me, like the fence post and clouds. But the composition shows evidence of an artistic eye.

Like I've always said, anybody can play piano, but only a true artist can add the expression to the notes to invoke feelings from the audience.

Many of your pictures are expressed beautifully.

Once in a while I see something that could be a fantastic picture, but I know I lack the artistic touch to make the photo stand out.

Like this construction pic of us building Calgary LRT I took is missing the wow factor:

_