Author: shamanrawb <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 7/28/2016 11:23:36 AM
Subject: RE: And the story continues....

So, built my Barn-n-Farm. Moved all non 'pet' animals there. Any new babies are NOT trained because I have too many pets bonded to people. When the pets die, people get sad. Had on lady go completely pyscho because her husband died in a battle. Took awhile and I thought she was going to pull out of it. She walked around naked for a day, then she was fine. Next day she started a fight with someone and we had to kill her after she stabbed him. Yes, they game is that good.

So I recruited a victim from the ancient rooms. Took them in as a prisoner, then recrtuied them after they agreed. Turns out she's a badass surgeon and....... ready? A pyromaniac. Yes, it now says that. After she started randomly lighting little fires around the base. There will be no Press play and walk away for me. If at night, no one knows theres a fire. I could start putting auto extinguishers in all rooms, but thats a lot of resources. I could also euthanize her, but she is a great medic and I lost two people in the battle. Hmm....

_