Author: Creedo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 7/13/2016 12:32:42 AM
Subject: RE: Dallas

My bad I meant to say "There is NO cop war on black people.." The data just does not support this.

"Blacks are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by a cop than a white person."

And you think this is simply because cops are out hunting blacks? If you are out committing crimes you are going to get police attention. In a black dominant community with obviously higher crime rate, lets be honest here, and you are out crimin' it up... your chances of crossing paths with cops is a lot higher. It isn't 2.5 times higher because they're out helping grandma home with the groceries.

"The core problem here is a group of minorities are shuffled into a small piece of real estate after being mistreated or enslaved for a long period of time and they act out against society. "

I'm sorry but no one is locking people into these kinds of areas. If you want out, leave!?!? That is a really piss-poor excuse for why people continue to live in poverty.

"I don't know what the solution is, but it's obvious what the problem is and it goes back 300-400 years."

Some good places to start are maybe thinking about a cultural revolution within the black community and actually BEING the good people you want others to believe you are. The crime stats do not reflect this about the black community. And STOP looking to government as the solution.... they aren't. History has proven this.
_