Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 7/2/2016 12:56:00 PM
Subject: RE: A question for Republicans

I will be voting for Hillary ONLY because voting for Trump should be considered a sin. It should be written into the old Testament with Genesis 1:1 re-written to "In the beginning God said don't fucking vote for Trump you retarded morons."

Hillary is corrupt and I'm not much of a fan, but no matter how much of a flip flopper and liar she is, it's still better for the country to have a person with TONS of political experience rather than someone with almost zero.

Look, if you had to get surgery, would you rather have,
1) An asshole surgeon who cheats on his wife and deals drugs to kids, but who's experience and medical knowledge is quite high, or
2) A very successful birthday party *Clown* who is performing his first surgery after never having gone to medical school.

We are fucked guys. Our country is in a very low point of existence right now. But the right thing to do is to vote for the person who is less likely to ruin the country, and that's unfortunately Hillary Clinton.

We can't let a clown run this place. It will be the beginning of our *actual* downfall.

P.s. I'm probably marrying a Canadian, so I'm looking forward to dual citizenship, or maybe just going north forever. Lmao
_