Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 6/20/2016 8:52:45 AM
Subject: GoT Episode 9 Discussion *TV SPOILERS*

One of the best hours of television I've ever watched. The battle scenes were perfection and watching the 'Making Of' special I learned that they barely used CGI for most of the scenes shot. They also mention that the scene where Jon was beating Ramsay took a full day to shoot, which is insane for a 3 minute clip.

Did anyone else just know I'm the back of their minds that Littlefinger and the Knights of the Veil would be coming to help out? Felt like a LOTR move, but worked nicely. Littlefinger redeemed maybe?

I'd like to see them take the Dreadfort next. The Sansa / Jon thing reminds me of Rob and Cat - but I think with Littlefinger in the mix they are going to slay.

Greatest show ever. I can't think of another series that even comes close. Will be a depressing day of the show cancels itself. Apparently it might only run 8 seasons and only 6 episodes per season (which would be great if they were 2 hour episodes) but I think if GRR is writing pre-Borathean rule books or plots they should have a movie or mini series. Gotta have some kind of spinoff.
_