Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 6/17/2016 10:08:18 AM
Subject: RE: RAAWWWWWWWWWWWR!

Yes, embrace the 2nd amendment. Arm yourselves from the corrupt tyrannical government. Embracing the 2nd amendment is the reason you have as many guns as people in America.

So you don't like numbers and facts, you call them skewed and leading, but what have you shown to prove otherwise? It's people like you that are stupid, because all of the evidence is there for you to see, but you can brush it off no problem and call it an untruth without providing any reasoning or evidence. Same thing with man caused global warming - it's all right there. All of the actual smart people have done the studies and have presented it in plain sight, but you can just say "not good data" and leave it at that. It's easy to say I'm wrong or that "they" are wrong, but it takes an intelligent person to realize that you aren't going to make any kind of an impact in a discussion if you don't have shit to back it up.

I own guns, I hunt, I shoot trap, I shoot gophers. I enjoy guns and living in Canada, I had to go through some tests and waiting periods before I could get my license. Could a terrorist do this and still kill? Possibly. The point here is, that if a guy gets in a fight at a bar here, he can't walk down the street and buy a gun to shoot the other guy with. He has to hold that anger for months before he can get his gun. And it's not like he can just roll up anywhere in town and buy one off the black market.
If keeping at least that amount of control on firearms doesn't equal common sense to you, then I think you may be the stupid one - or possibly just blinded by all the shit you've been fed your entire life. No offense.

_