Author: Niall <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 6/15/2016 12:31:51 PM
Subject: RE: Good/Bad

Soooo, if any of you libtard fuckstick douchetwats want to maybe pick up a book some day, or perform even a MODICUM of goddamn research, perhaps you'll understand that an AR-15 isn't an assault rifle. Can that fact penetrate your thick, peace loving skulls? Maybe if we can make that one small step, we can have a reasonable discussion here.

Now, you DO realize the shooter here was a registered democrat, right? Just like your fairy-loving, big-government-wanting ass? What makes them any different from you?

Cars have killed far more americans in the last year than guns, should be start banning cars too!?

It will be a cold day in hell when i'm cowering in fear as some murderous libtard guns down my whole family in my own goddamn living room. Maybe YOU can live without any means of self-defence, but that's just not in my DNA!

Maybe if even a single one of those people in the nightclub was actually carrying, the whole tragedy could have been prevented. Betcha didn't think of that! Know why? Libtarded.

Something something 2nd amendment and forefathers...

Did I miss anything?
_