Author: jabes <hauj00b>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/27/2016 11:07:56 AM
Subject: RE: Game of Thrones predictions ALL SPOILERS

Bran - This has to be hardest one. I don't have anything original to contribute here...breaking the spell on the wall the same way he did the cave is most likely.

Either Dragons or Coldhands finds him and spirits him away into the portal at the base of that one tower. I can't recall the name. 'Darkgate' can't recall.

Sansa - Sits in Winterfell as informal Queen of the North when John declines the title of King

Gets stabbed in the stomach and loses the Bastard's child or drinks a tea and gets rid of it, or sacrifices it to the fire or something. After the winterfell seige, Sansa gets taken back to Riverrun to sit on the throne. The Blackfish never wanted to be a lord anyways. Touching Endoresque Star Wars moment with Mom and Dad Ghosts chilling and smiling. Maybe they hi-5 or something.

Daavos - stays with Sansa or dies because we can't have too many awesome characters survives this season.

This dude gets killed by Brienne.

Jon - nopes the fuck out to look for Arya - Missandre follows, runs into Euron. (Euron had a red priest in the books)

IDK, I think he stays in Winterfell and rules the north. Alternately, could die to Ramsay during the siege and eaten by his dogs or something.

Ramsay - Survives BastardBowl escapes to be killed by Wolves (Nymeria's return?)

This dude is so dead. I think the Karstarks stab him during dinner in Winterfell.

Arya - Ordered to kill red priestess In Mareen, can't see her outsmarting or getting away from faceless men.

She is going to get sent overseas to kill Kevan or Cersei. I bet its Cersei. A Lannister didn't pay their debts.

Dany - Rounds up and burns all of Meereen great masters. Can't decide about Euron's proposal.

Yeah, maybe. Moreover, I think she flies a dragon into Mereen and burns the Great Masters to the ground or sends GreyWorm and Daario as assassins to kill them all. I think she takes Euron's proposal. Daario dies. GreyWorm may live, unsure.

Euron - maybe not this season but Daario wastes him.

This dude marries Dany. They take the boats and the dragon horn and sail for Westeros to unify the empires.

Theon - Sis/Uncle #1 die, becomes Dothraki taxi grayjoy

They sail for Bear Island and join the Winterfell army. IDK. Get some piece of land, like Bear Island or something as a result. Or die. IDK, Hard to say here. They definitely get away though.

Tyrion - Burned by Dany and the new red priestess (7 years of slavery=pissed breaker of chains), survives cuz Targeryan

Dude will probably be stabbed in the back by the Freemen or dragon food. IDK tho, most likely safe and will just be small counciling.

Varys - I want to say burned by the red priestess too but more likely scared into submission by the above

Small Counciling for Dany. Not sure what else to do with him at this point. Maybe he is sent to the Ironbank or something.

Cersei - Ordered killed by Tommen the Faithful after The Mountain is killed by The Hound in trial.

Could be. Arya kills her, I think.

Jamie - Tries to spring another sibling from the black cells, it doesn't go as well this time with out Varys. Escapes

Escapes the battle outside of the Red Keep, slips away to Casterly Rock.

There are some others, Rickon for one I am super curious about. I think he ends up dead or king of the North. Not sure which.
_