Author: injate <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/26/2016 9:59:46 PM
Subject: Game of Thrones predictions ALL SPOILERS

In 5 episodes where are the main characters going to be? Who will still be alive? Give it your best guess. Mine will mostly be terrible.

I haven't read any long term prediction theories for the rest of the season yet but I've read/watched a lot of theories in general which heavily influence several of my character guesses.

OK lets do this.

Bran - This has to be hardest one. I don't have anything original to contribute here...breaking the spell on the wall the same way he did the cave is most likely.
Sansa - Sits in Winterfell as informal Queen of the North when John declines the title of King
Daavos - stays with Sansa or dies because we can't have too many awesome characters survives this season.
John - nopes the fuck out to look for Arya - Missandre follows, runs into Euron. (Euron had a red priest in the books)
Ramsey - Survives BastardBowl escapes to be killed by Wolves (Nymeria's return?)
Arya - Ordered to kill red priestess In Mareen, can't see her outsmarting or getting away from faceless men.

Dynareas - Rounds up and burns all of Meereen great masters. Can't decide about Euron's proposal.
Euron - maybe not this season but Daario wastes him.
Theon - Sis/Uncle #1 die, becomes Dothraki taxi grayjoy
Tyrion - Burned by Dany and the new red priestess (7 years of slavery=pissed breaker of chains), survives cuz Targeryan
Varys - I want to say burned by the red priestess too but more likely scared into submission by the above

Cerci - Ordered killed by Tommen the Faithful after The Mountain is killed by The Hound in trial.
Jayme - Tries to spring another sibling from the black cells, it doesn't go as well this time with out Varys. Escapes.

Throw enough darts and something has to hit right?! RIGHT?
_