Author: injate <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/23/2016 9:35:14 PM
Subject: RE: GoT *tv Spoilers*

"No way GRRM does that bad a job of it"

Bad job? I thought it was awesome. It had read about it in theories already but it still took me by surprise and gave me goosebumps when performed on screen. Tons of new info this episode like the creation of the Night King and obviously Hold the door...the way Hodor was not saying Hodor after warging (via weirwood greenseeing) yet bran wasn't really occupying him either...that is different for sure - I took it to mean he broke hodor in the past and somehow fixed him right as he fulfilled his destiny bran inflicted upon him in the present.

The way Summer went out was not justice for a how bad ass direwolves are. Natural killer just jumps into a circle of enemies instead of taking out the nearest one? mesh, that was a shortcut that won't be in the books. The teleporting I agree is a bit of a stretch at times yet I feel like with how John Snow centric this season has been the Vale army will be appearing next episode, just behind littlefinger, who ordered them north (and could have traveled faster alone than with an army).

Hold the door will be in the books for sure though. It is tragic when you think of how Bran inflicted this crippling illness on Hodor in order to
_