Author: GOD <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/3/2016 4:20:41 PM
Subject: RE: GoT *BOOK SPOILERS* - no seriously. book s

Show Stannis: It shows Brienne of Tarth standing above him ready to kill him for his murder of her old best buddy king, his brother, Renly. Shes been wanting to kill him for a while. End of the season, contract is up, he wasn't spotted for shooting this season. If they were going to have him back, it would be for a scene where they show him die (just like Greyjoy being murdered by his brother), but they are already past that and have already implied it by having the Red Woman say 'dudes fucking dead'. If anyone hasn't caught on by now, I cant convince them otherwise.

In the book, the Stannis/Ramsay-Winterfell fight is not shown at the end of the book, but is implied to have happened in Jons timeline. It has not yet happened in the other timelines (Reek) in which we would learn about it.

Ramsey sends a Pink Letter (also known as the Bastard Letter) to Jon Snow which says:

"Your false king is dead, bastard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.

Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, bastard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your bastard's heart and eat it.

Ramsay Bolton, Trueborn Lord of Winterfell. "

There is some very light speculation that the letter is fake (no official seal), but there is more than enough evidence to think it is real. Mance is alive in the books, having been dazzled by the red witch, and was sent down to Winterfell for recon/spy/kidnapping stuff.

After Jon gets the letter, he makes plans for the free folk to survive and instructs his men to take care of them in hardhome. There are the usual fuckers who hate this. They call him out that he's chilling in castle black while they are saving the people.

Jon goes:

"No, I ride south" ... he reads the letter and the are all pissed off that Ramsay is a cunt.

Jon quiets them and says:

"The Nights Watch takes no part in the wars of the Seven Kingdoms.. It is not for us to oppose the Bastard of Bolton, to avenge Stannis Baratheon, to Ddefend his widow and his daughter. This Creature who makes cloaks from the skins of women has sworn to cut my heart out, and I mean to make him answer for those words... but I will not ask my brothers to forswear their vows.

The Nights Watch will make for hard home. I ride to Winterfell alone, unless.... ... ... is there any man here who will come stand with me?"

The hall goes insane. Everyone is behind Jon Snow and is ready to go kill that fucker.

Jon leaves the hall and is then stabbed.

(fuck you george... what a fucking cock tease)

I imagine that the show is now saving the pink letter for after Jon is alive. There will be a lot of talk about how Jon is undead and WTF are we doing about that. There will be a crack down the middle of the nights watch and wildlings ready to tear out each others hearts... Jon will get the letter, read it, everyone will say 'well fuck that cunt' and follow Jon to kill Ramsay at the end of the season.
_