Author: Fresh Meat . <mymodem gmail>     Reply to Message
Date: 4/18/2016 8:57:45 PM
Subject: He did say he was sorry.

Long story short...

Around 4 pm today my wife went downstairs to change the laundry around. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the cabinet door creak open. She figured it was my son waiting to scare her.

Nope, it was a 6' tall 23(ish)yo native guy with a sawed off shotgun hiding behind the cabinet door. She screamed get out of my house and ran upstairs. Yelled at my son to call 911. The guy comes upstairs and stands in the front doorway. My wife is screaming at him to get out, get out, get out of my house.

He's standing in the door way fumbling to get the shotgun all the way out of his backpack. He's saying 'sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't take anything'. My wife goes round the couch and body slams the open door into him. He's still there so she starts slamming him with the door until he goes out through the storm door.

She chases him across the neighbours lawns screaming call 911. He jumps a fence and gets confronted by a big surly neighbour. The guy says, 'I'm sorry, I didn't take any thing, I just needed to hide... The neighbour corners him in his back yard and then the guy points his gun and the neighbour is like ok carry on...

Cops swarm the neighbourhood instantly and the guy gets away. Forensics didn't get one good print anywhere.

So yea, don't mess with a mamma bear and her cubs in her den. Not sure what would have happened if poppa bear was home at the time.

I said the guy had a gun, why would you chase him? She said I wanted the fucker to get caught.

He came in through the basement bedroom window. Put the screen back in the window, and put all the nick nacs back on the window sill. Lot's to steal, but he only took my grey sweater.

Life goes on. Lock your doors and windows even when you are at home.

_