Author: Inferno <azzael321-at-gmail>     Reply to Message
Date: 4/12/2016 6:38:35 AM
Subject: RE: Fantasy Hockey

Well you still had some good goalies, c'mon. Price was out most of the season, just really unlucky, he came off 2 monster seasons, he was obviously the #1 goalie to take (I think you did take him on your first pick). But with your goalie gamble, by the time you started drafting forwards, most of the talent was gone. There's only a handful of superstar forwards, then a big pool of ok'ish, then the ones average, then the rest.

I know goalies were nerfed, but they are still too strong. The top 10 had almost triple the points of the good forwards.

We really need some cash on the table, otherwise we keep getting 3 people showing up at draft time, and less than that playing for the long season. If V3 is out and away from the boards again next sept I'll set it up and even volunteer to collect all the cash :)

Feel free to suggest ways to improve the league now that it's fresh in your minds, like points, or ways to increase interest (though a 3 figure payout may be a good start and motivator). One minor flaw I saw was the ability to dump players, pick up a FA half hour before gametime and still play him in the lines. There should be at least 1-2 days wait time.
_