Author: Inferno <azzael321-at-gmail>     Reply to Message
Date: 4/11/2016 6:11:06 PM
Subject: RE: Fantasy Hockey

Thanks! I always forgot to change lines for weeks, then coming back and seeing starting goalies not playing, while the benched goalies got shut-outs. That was always heartbreaking to see. Missed out on 10 pts one night, 15 pts shut-out another night...and so on. Or coming back to see 3 starters on IR...hence my large minus games played ratio.

Last 3 weeks I checked a lot more regularly as I was closing in with my 2 snipers Ovie and Kane keeping me in the game. To think Kane was a 4th round pick, when he was such a beast in previous seasons...wow. Draft day I was just hating V3 for snatching crosby with his stupid lucky #1 pick, but was clueless Ovechkin had 3 straight 50-goal seasons and now made it 4 straight.

You tried getting pacioretti early in a trade and I was clearly thinking about it at the time, as first month goal/points leaders are always flukes who end up as bricks (fuckin marleau), but he hold on decently for the rest of the season.

I hope we can keep the tradition next year. Playoffs should be exciting to follow. And watch the leafs lose the #1 pick..haha, leafs fans deserve to be raped like that after the tons of cash they poured for decades now onto the shittiest team/management in the history of sports/entertainment.

Leafs, raptors and blue jays should be arrested for rejected abortion remains loitering in a school zone. This is the shittiest sports city in the world. Mogadishu offered to start a fund raiser on behalf of sports in this city, but they were bombed by the Ethiopians purely on principle. "Allahu Akbar!" over there now it translates to "Fuck TO, Pass the khat!".
_