Author: Maelstrom <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/21/2016 10:44:30 AM
Subject: RE: grim dawn v diablo III

Grim Dawn is faster?

I'm probably the opposite of most people here in that I only recently started playing D3 RoS in all of its long-polished glory, where as I only really put time into GD during the Alpha... so I may have a different outlook, but in what way do you reckon that GD is faster? I got super hardcore into D3 for a short period and was carrying PG 500+ randos through TX rifts when I was PG 150 or so... and kind of cooled off some once we were pushing GR65 or so... I think GR60 (maybe a bit higher) was my highest solo... and I have shelved it for a bit... but the action itself was hella faster... maybe my perceptions are skewed in that my speed build on my WD included Manajuma's, so I was almost always moving around at hyperspeed like an ICBM... now, my GR build was snail pace by comparison, but you're also fighting shit that has literally trillions of HP by that time... so, to compare that speed might not be fair, really...

I am going to roll into a hard core writing cycle this week, and maybe the next as well, but looking forward to doing a full-on binge of the GD campaign!

_