Author: Hollow <jkfdsa>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/3/2016 7:28:30 AM
Subject: RE: The Division

If I didn't already have some friends to crew with for the Dark Zone and such I probably wouldn't be as excited about this game as I am, but I would still buy it day one. Just based off potential alone I think it will be alot of fun. There were also a lot of locked features in the safehouse that looked like they could add loads of hours of play to the game. The "instances" they have throughout the world could get a bit tedious, but I enjoyed the missions and LOVED the dark zone. I actually didn't mind the grindiness aspect in Destiny, what lost me in that game was no matchmaking for Raids and overall shitty end game that I don't think(hope) The Division will fail at. The Dark zone alone is better than any PVP that Destiny has. The little side missions added to the Dark Zone made it very intense and enjoyable. Even the "Zores-esque" griefers didn't bother me that much. :) Plus I really enjoyed the gun battles both in and out of the dark zone. I hope they do something to address close combat cause if you're rushed by a high level NPC you're pretty well screwed. I saw they have a sawed off shotgun sidearm and hopefully they add a knife or some sort of melee weapon.
_