Author: jabes <hauj00b>     Reply to Message
Date: 3/2/2016 2:42:40 PM
Subject: RE: The Division

yeah, that space is like 50x the space of the Deadzone huge open areas with some cover and facilities sprinkled in.

It is not instanced, except for the continents. With those four unique spaces hosting as much as 292v292v292 players at a time or w/e the numbers are, I can't remember. It has combined arms, so tanks, aircraft, submarines(j/kj/k), buggies, ATVs, and dirigibles (aka Galaxy airship).

Also, all players have access to the same gear on character creation, so it isn't some epeen measuring contest of who is geared up the best.

There is a bit of implant, or special ability, grinding that allows simple things like Enhanced Targeting, Safe Fall, Sensor Shield, Heal, etc. You can purchase these too, but no one does AFAIK.

The entire game is PVP too, I mean, it isn't the end game IT IS the game.

Obv, I know more about Planetside 2 than I do about Division.

But, I have been pretty anxious about how Destiny-esque Divsion feels in the boss fights, skills and gear accumulation. Also, I felt the content was really thin in Destiny with the enemies/bosses having some cool abilities that spiced things up and made it more like a WoW or WAR raid. Not sure where I am going with this.

_