Author: Inferno <azzael321-at-gmail>     Reply to Message
Date: 2/25/2016 10:28:08 PM
Subject: RE: Overwatch

Overwatch is my most played game so far in a looong time. I haven't played many lately, but it's so addictive, even though it's like just a handful of maps over and over again....but matches are very quick. I like the huge number of classes, you have so many permutations and that's why probably every match seems new, fresh and unique. I'm already level 30 and it feels good to have a level system and advancement in a shooter, tho the rewards are pure garbage at this point. But saw some dudes with lvl 80, which are pretty much shut-ins at this point. I love the casual aspect, playing 30 min an evening and still being able to kick some ass. Coop is fun too, but AI is very weak - that's how you power level I guess.

And also griefing is fun in any game, and overwatch should not be an exception. http://i.imgur.com/IeJD2gG.jpg

Why is this coming in june, when it was done back in november? After the offline servers they just added the leveling system, not going to be any major changes between now and june.

Add me if you play: Inferno#1830. Do you get matched up with friends' list? My sons are playing on the account after school, but I'm tagging in late at night.

_