Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/27/2016 8:12:26 PM
Subject: RE: Making a Murderer (spoils)

The Doc obviously didn't show all of the evidence that was out there. I felt that he did it and even if the cops were planting evidence there's a good chance it was because they were certain he was guilty and wanted to make it stick. Not that it's okay to do that, or even okay for the county to conduct an investigation while being sued by that person.

What I really want to know, what nobody has seemed to explain yet, was how did the blood vial in the evidence locker have a tampered seal and a pin hole in the top? They said that the coroner/examiners etc. would never have done that to extract more blood to review. That was weird as shit and clearly shows that the cops were doing something super shifty.

As for Dassey, it seemed to me like he was innocent. The most glaring point for me is that while he was attempting to confess while under interrogation, he did not mention that she was shot in the head. They asked him "what did you do then? what did he do to her head?" and he would say shit like "he punched her" ... "what else?" "he cut her hair" ... "what else" blah blah blah. He was trying to confess and he never said "he shot her in the head". The interrogators eventually gave up trying to get him to say it and asked him if she was shot in the head. That kid was one of the dumbest humans I've ever witnessed - very easily coerced, very passive and agreeable when faced by authority. He also had a shitty lawyer that was in bed with the DA and just wanted a plea from him from day one.

Avery? He can rot in prison for all I care. Even if he didn't kill her... torturing animals like that? I have no problem with him sitting in prison until he dies for just that alone.
_