Author: Redrix <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/27/2016 5:26:12 PM
Subject: RE: Making a Murderer (spoils)

ok i see the other thread now. i thought it was there, just couldn't find it earlier

I should clarify that there were shenanigans on the police and doc makers sides. The doc itself is obviously biased.

I wonder how much evidence was left out of the doc since the car battery/hood was definitely not mentioned in the doc. For being 10 hours, I was hoping to have a more detailed view into all theories and evidences instead of what freshmeat described as the excessive scenic and idling shots. how does the BG music go? DRAMamamamamamamamamama...DRAMamamamamamamamamamaamamAAAA

life sentence - 18years = life sentence

The memes are riotous.

The manitowoc county facebook page has a rating of 1.1 with some nasty comments. I suspect it would be less than one if a zero star could be given.

back to the story...

The inexpertly found evidence seems very suspicious as well as the search conduct of all authorities involved in the searches. Allowing civilians to inexpertly search and contaminate a restricted area is pure negligence.

The boy was totally played and coerced. Sad that he was that dumb at that age.

Avery ... i dunno. I find it suspicious that he didn't testify. Why wouldn't one tell their story if they are innocent? I feel like something is off key here as well.

Funny how this hick of a man was sentenced with foggy evidence as compared to the OJ case.
_