Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/19/2016 9:03:02 AM
Subject: RE: doom 4 gameplay

MAN it looks really good, im pretty hyped on it.

Besides the joker playing with a controller in that vid. I mean, you can tell hes on a controller by how SHITTY his MOVEMENTS are.

I swear to god, when I see people playing doom 3 or quake 4 with a controller, and reading the new articles about doom 4 and the journalist is all like "As I grab the controller..."

It makes me want unleash a fucking portal from HELL upon these CUNTS. Like dude, where were you when I was 9 years old already playing Doom 2 on Ultra Violence skill level and beating every level 100/100/100 with a mouse and keyboard? I mean fuck, I hadn't even talked to a girl yet, not even close. I didn't even get close to talking to a girl till like 8th grade but i was blazing it so hard on the worn out mousepad in 1993 and yeah that's way cool.

You, a journalist, you're obviously older than me. So what were you doing? Were you being some "cool guy" in middle school and early high school? And thats why you dont know how to play FPS games the correct way? You literally can't understand how to use a keyboard and mouse and so you have to write me a Doom 4 article from the perspective of a controller user? Suck my vulva dude you suck so fucking bad at games wow. It sucks ASS because im looking for a hardcore review from a person who knows FPS games, and I get some controller user's spew on it like he didn't just come from some Rebel Grey mongloid camp.

I know, I know, they are professionals, working for profesional magazines like CC Tapper was working for TRMN8R. But in the back of my head, all I can think is "This mother fucker would go 0-10 against any mouse+keyboard user on planetice so why is he getting paid hundreds and HUNDREDS of dollars for his review here?". It's really crazy,

I think I'm a psychopath in a lot of ways. And I think thats why Doom 4 is going to satisfy me.

REBOOT THE BEST SERIES OF ALL TIME!
THE GAME THAT GOT ME INTO GAMES!
EVERYTHING BESIDES DOOM IS MIDDLE TIER!
DUKE3D AND QUAKE1 ARE THE ONLY COMPETITION!
AND QUAKE 2!
YEAH DOOM 4!

FUCK CONTROLLERS, SUCK MY ASS*

(*fighting and racing games completely excluded, in those cases: FUCK MOUSE AND KEYBOARD**)

(**UNLESS YOU GOT A WHEEL AND PEDDLES LIKE I USED TO, WHAT. FUCK CONTROLLERS AND MOUSE AND KEYBOARDS***)

(***sorry pretty drunk but i spell checked all of this****)

(****just read this over and damn that shit is dramatic and not at all what i actually think about usually but its fun to write)
_