Author: Fresh Meat . <mymodem gmail>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/14/2016 10:48:12 AM
Subject: RE: Powerball!

Lotteries are for poor people that can't do math.

Place a coffee cup at street level. Then if you stand at the top of a 20 story building, in a 20 mile an hour wind and try to throw nickles into the coffee cup.... You have a better chance of landing a nickle into the cup than you do winning the lottery.

I play lottery once or twice a month, because odds are zero without a ticket. And I'm poor and can't do math.

And I think I blew my chance in the 1989. I got the Q to spell Quality in McDonalds scrabble game. I didn't know when I peeled it off the cup that is was THE piece needed to win $100,000. I put it in my pocket and forgot about it.

A week later I went to a friends house and he had the scrabble board on his coffee table. He had all the pieces on the board except the ones needed to win. I shat my pants when I saw that the Q was the winning piece.

I tore my world apart looking for that piece. I took the interior of my truck apart. I dismantled the washer and dryer. Dug through a weeks worth of garbage everywhere I'd been. My head was always down scanning the ground.

But alas, it was not to be found.

The only damned reason I put the piece in my pocket was because it looked different. Picture the scrabble Q, that was the head and face of a running stick man. It looked like he was running through bills of money because cash was flying up from his feet.

So I was in my 20's. I would have bought a fast car and wrapped it around a telephone pole. So now that I am older, wiser and settled down, I figure karma owes me at least a $100,000 win somewhere.

_