Author: Fresh Meat . <mymodem gmail>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/6/2016 2:57:09 PM
Subject: RE: Xbone Elite Controller out of Stock

Wholly fuck those paddles on the back are worth the overpriced admission alone!!

Don't know about you guys, but I have a helluva time clicking down on the left joystick while aiming to melee a stupid dog. I just started Far Cry 4, so I can't yet afford ammo on a vicious dog in the middle of nowhere. I was chopping at the air or kicking the ground while the dog was circling and shredding my legs. Remap joystick click to a back paddle and problem solved. (picture dog falling over fading to Wasted) (but instead I picture little kitty falling over asleep,...wasted.)

Snaps out of dream sequence.... Why doesn't every game have it's own custom control scheme menu? Problem solved any controller.

Remapping button screen is super easy. Hold the button you want to use for 3 seconds. POP. then press the button you want assigned there. Done.

No opinion of Exponential yet. But the screen to change exponential is super easy to understand and it shows how the expo affects movement. There are 4 or 5 preset expos to choose from. I would like to see a custom expo setting in the future.

Ok I'll shut up about it now.......

When you see it....

_