Author: duxstar <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/20/2015 9:39:21 AM
Subject: RE: Seriously FUCK YOU THE WITCHER 3

It's something really dumb, but it's kind of super important at the same time. Like i could finish the game without it, but it wouldn't be the story I had played the entire time.

Basically all throughout the game there are numerous girls you can romance/have sex with. There is one girl you meet early on that you are basically told "yeah this was your wife before you lost your memory, and you kind of had this daughter who this is who your chasing"

So the whole game the whole romance shit I just ignored cause I wanted the good ending where you end up with the person you raised a daughter with and all that shit. Meanwhile its basic a collect-a-thon with shitty combat that only redeem's itself through the story. So i read up how to "get with" the girl thats supposed to be your wife, and did everything your supposed to including having sex with her in the misson, and thought that would set me on the ending where they end up together.

Well it turns out theres ANOTHER side mission that you have to do that I completely didn't know I was going to make null in void by playing through the main story of the game. So basically now the story (once again the only reason to play this game at ALL) has progressed to PAST that mission and all of the saves i have are passed the point of being able to get back there easily.

So it's either grind through this game again from somewhere around level 5 (I'm at 20 or so in the main game), because thats the last manual save i have that was BEFORE that mission; Or beat the game without getting the story part that i had been planning for; for the last 10 hours.

I'm really torn on if I want to throw the game back in the system or just put it in the case and never play it again.
_