Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/17/2015 7:26:22 AM
Subject: RE: Star Wars was Great, just got back. (no spoil)

9.2/10 or 9.3/10, something like that. I know what I didn't like and I look forward to talking about it when we are allowed. By the way, when is that? What's the actual protocol for when the internet can freely say what happened? lol.

Some twists I didn't know were coming, and some twists I could have stood up in the theatre and yelled out 5 minutes before they happened. Some relationships that I enjoyed and some that I hated. A true Star Wars movie for sure. Felt a bit like A New Hope, but really not that much as it did its own thing very much. The occasional humor was there, and some of the situations and lines dropped had my group laughing for dozens of seconds.

The amount of throwbacks to the original trilogy were immense. Too much? No, fuck no, I loved every single one of them. From the imagery and cinematography, to the sound and character's lines, to the random junk and items flashed on the screen for a split second before never being seen again... it was all there in full force.

Yup, awesome movie, can't wait for episode 8. It's going to be a long wait, after that ending.
_