Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/16/2015 2:00:40 PM
Subject: RE: 2015 Best Game of the Year?

This year is finally easy for me to choose my top 3.

1) Pillars of Eternity - Simply the best story C-RPG's have seen since the year 2000, and the best gameplay mechanics. The best music of the year, the best graphics in a top-down 3/4 game, the best balance, the best classses in a C-RPG ever. The game is near perfect and deserves 10's across the board.

2) Dying Light - Best zombie game of all time, and even though the story is lacking, it's not much less than all other FPS games in its genre. The gameplay and parkour-based engine make up for it. I've never imagined parkour could be executed on this level, much less in a zombie game. It's such an amazing game with the most innovative technology hidden inside of it.

3) Rise of the Tomb Raider (XBox) - Just like Tomb Raider Reboot#1 deserved one of the top "Game of the Year" spots two years ago, the sequel does as well, and to an even huger degree. They have really perfected this genre now in my opinion. The story and the immersion of this one on another level. And I haven't even beaten it yet, or maybe not even half way through. Everyone has to play this game when it comes to PC and PS4. I'm stuck playing it at a friends house until then.

SOLID YEAR! Best gaming year in half a decade.
_