Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/16/2015 8:27:11 AM
Subject: Do we actually live in the Matrix?

This stuff is blowing my mind. I read the Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot a few years ago, I kind of brushed it off as nonsensical. There is more evidence that our universe is just a hologram... this could be for a number of reasons:

- We are actually a computer simulation created by the future of mankind. This is a popular theory that highly regarded quantum physicists are considering. They say that there is a possibility that mankind invented incredible technology in the future and created a simulation of the past, which we are all in right now. It makes more sense when you consider the leaps in technology in recent humankind - the ability to create simulations and ultra smart computer power. The theory is that in hundreds or thousands of years we were able to simulate humanity and that the universe is a hologram being projected from a 2 dimensional reality on the edge of what we believe is our universe. The most compelling evidence is the ability of particles being able to communicate or react to each other instantaneously regardless of where they are in the universe.

- Another theory is that an advanced alien species created our universe as a hologram and they just fuck with us or we are just a simulation for them to observe etc.

As strange as this stuff sounds, there is a lot of evidence to back it up. Scientists say it is impossible to disprove this theory, however unlikely it may be.

Here's a link to some of the material: http://www.crystalinks.com/holographic.html

_