Author: duxstar <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/14/2015 3:26:09 PM
Subject: RE: The witcher 3 ..... kinda boring ?

Yeah I'm almost about to throw it in the case and just say "yeah im never playing that again", Im through the first act and theres still a ton of shit i just have no clue about.

Basically I have no idea how to make bombs, or oil's for my weapons, I think it involves crafting them out of shit you find in the world. However if its plants theres no way im spending hours just to farm plants to make a bomb.

Fighting Enemies is terrible, I did some monster contracts to try to get more gold, because for some reason i have alot of gold for another freaking country, but not for the area im in, and the shit i have sells for crap, and got to a level 10 griffin thing that just him me harder, and thanks to the shitty controls, and the dodge taking forever i just get hit by him harder than I can hit him, I'm at level 11 just fighting this weird thing and dying because I can't hit it as hard, and i have nothing that instantly repairs my health. On top of that there are adrenaline points which mean nothing to me, like i dont understand what they do at all.

All of this would be ok if I was oh i dunno, an hour or 2 into the game, but I'm at about 15 - 20 hours. and about 1/4 through the game from what i can tell.

I keep hoping for one of the side stories to get better but they just haven't, and the map is almost paralyzingly big.

The fact that this won GOTY anywhere is pretty shitty, cause I've played some great games this year, and I feel like this is just a bunch of polish on a turd. It all LOOKS good, and it SEEMS deep but it's incredibly unfun to play.
_