Author: Creedo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/4/2015 1:12:24 PM
Subject: RE: So..... We're not going to talk about it?

Ca. has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. It is not a gun issue no matter how bad the left needs it to be... it isn't and never will be. Sorry your arguments are weak. We have less personal firearm ownership in this country then ever before. We had firearm safety courses IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS as late as the 1950's where kids brought their own firearms to school for the course. One of which my father can and has verified to me (because I didn't believe it at first). We never had these issue of mass killings and murders with guns then.... why all of a sudden is it guns are the reason?

Take the existing laws and re-define them if anything.. There are enough laws on the books that make it hard for a criminal to obtain a gun, that is if they are a law abiding criminal in the first place. And FFS stop making it hard for good people to simply conceal/carry for personal defense.... all this hype does nothing but make good people self conscious about having one for protection. And lastly... if you dont own guns, are not an avid shooter, are not safety and protection minded then please STFU... chances you have no fucking idea what you are even talking about.
_