Author: Drak <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 12/3/2015 10:56:14 PM
Subject: RE: So..... We're not going to talk about it?

Yeah, they wouldnt have helped *now*. That's a fact. But getting a start on it - a couple dozen years down the line, its a completely different story. Imagine if gun laws were enacted big time in lets say 1975. There would be nothing like there is now in terms of homicide and shoot-ups like these. So many countries that banned guns through the ages are proof of this. I don't like the Australian example but its there. Asia is probably a better example - literally every country in Asia.

The guns would still be out there, but the flow would be cut off. That's the point of it all. What's more dangerous - 300 million guns or 600 million guns? It's simple science that doesn't even need psychology or another thought to back it up.

And pretty much everything Jim Jeffries says on Gun control is true, you have seen it right guys? Seriously if you can watch that and go "Nope he is wrong" you are mentally not right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rR9IaXH1M0

With all that said, I still enjoy guns and I love shooting, especially when I go to a foreign range with automatics and can pick and choose from old WW2 and other war's weapons. Can't wait to go back soon! But the laws need to change, and they will. Why? Because the Bad apples of our society have ruined it for the rest of us and have proved that countries with our population caliber can not handle the heat. Sucks my ass. Fucking humans.
_