Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/15/2015 9:07:32 PM
Subject: RE: Also, more sociological reasoning

A pin stabbing the same part of the skin over and over will just bleed and bleed, not healing or scabbing over. People throw support where the media tells them to... It's not just about Kenya, or black people... atrocities happen everywhere, everyday.

My point, and the only point I care to make is that 140 people died and that sucks. 21,000 people die everyday, mostly children of starvation. That is the world we live in... they are people regardless of relationship to the land mass you currently live in. People dying horrible deaths is terrible, I don't care where it is.

The thing that many people including yourself are missing, is that nobody is saying you shouldn't support France because a Kenyan massacre happened, we're just saying this shit is happening every day all around you. It's what you choose to see as reality, because facebook posts and profile pictures isn't reality - the state of the worlds reality is too fucking horrific to face with open eyes, so it's easier if we all just close them.
_