Author: Maelstrom <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/12/2015 6:32:54 AM
Subject: RE: This Tarantino vs Cop shit...

Black people being scared of going out of the city is pretty comical to me, when one considers the actual statistical likelihood of one of them being subject to some actual racially motivated hate-crime.

I didn't exactly grow up in the sticks, but I visit/visited often enough... and the closest I came to seeing the mythical (but supposedly all-present) KKK was the odd drunken redneck fuckface that was in fact simply a giant pussy that liked to drop N-bombs.

Now, flip that around... and look at the statistical likelihood of getting robbed/raped/murdered in any bluetopian urban center by people who happen to look like your friend? Oh, and it doesn't matter at all what you look like... you go to one of those areas, your chances of experiencing violence goes up exponentially.

99.999% of middle America is safe... not saying you aren't going to run into the aforementioned drunken redneck fuckface, OR the old lady who calls a black girl a negress or something... sure, that's going to happen... but unless you're prowling around in the Appalachians or something (and even that is just a stereotypical stab in the dark at where these vaunted white supremacists actually congregate), this WHITE TERROR shit is a fucking construct of dog turds like Al Sharpton.

There is a reason why plain old black folks try to get the fuck out of urban areas as soon as they can.

_