Author: Redrix <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/7/2015 10:33:02 AM
Subject: RE: Don't stop Mikey

Yeah, you're right about middle east not being in a true anarchy. I should not have made that statement as it was completely incorrect.

However, I found some holes in your post. Just want to make you aware of them.

So you want anarchy with a few laws? That is not anarchy by definition.

Here's a couple definitions of anarchy:
"a state of disorder due to absence or nonrecognition of authority"
"absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal."

"Like I said, a lot of this will sound like nonsense because there are a lot of prerequisite ideas and thinking that you have to research before you could possibly be convinced of anything I'm saying and I understand that."

This is a pretentious statement. And I agree your post sounds like nonsense.

"Unfortunately anarchy as a concept has become synonymous with 'chaos' which is foolish."

One definition of chaos:
"Chaos may refer to any state of confusion or disorder"

This is resoundingly similar to the definition of anarchy above. Most notably the part of both definitions that say "State Of Disorder"

"Power corrupts, and anarchy is just a system where as much power as possible is removed from central authorities and instead everyone gets to make their own choices in life."

At this point I'm starting to think you have your own definition of anarchy, and that I should just stop trying to defend and convince you of the widely accepted one.

"Look at even the US - a country started (naively) with extremely noble intentions that slowly over the course of 200 years found itself completely corrupted and in stark conflict with its written constitution."

This country was corrupt from the first second. Even before it was a country it was corrupt. Stating every man is free and allowing slavery is a logical fallacy. Not to mention the lack of women's rights.

"I just believe the individuals in our society who perform the roles of police would be much better at their job if their bosses were disinterested capitalists who only cared about profit instead of politicians who simply cannot be trusted."

Turning policing into a business for profit? All i can imagine is their bosses telling the police officers to give more tickets even if the target didn't deserve one to boost profits for the fuck-head investors of "Police & Co. LLC." Fuck that noise.

:)
_