Author: ThePope <asdf>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/5/2015 8:11:45 PM
Subject: RE: whats everyones opinion on this

i think much differently about tasers and less lethal alternatives than most imo. I think tasers shouldnt even be available because they fail so often to do what they are intended, they have on rare occasion caused deaths, and foremost they do not demand the proper respect from people being arrested and are not much of a deterrent.
i honestly think there would be a lot less shootings if cops were just pulling out their guns rather than these taser things. becuase it takes a special kind of stupid to try shit with a cop if they have a gun drawn on you, but a taser theres still room to be stupid.

wouldnt this have gone a lot different if the kid got a real gun drawn on him rather than a taser? i think he would have shut the fuck up and finally realised the situation he was in, and if a gun was pulled on him instead of a taser i doubt he would have lashed out with fists at the cop

and creedo, i dont even know what youre saying now, its like you spewed off a comment that you dont even believe to be true to this situation as a reflex because you believe police shouldnt even exist and anarchy should rule or something
_