Author: LaNdo <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 11/5/2015 7:08:49 PM
Subject: RE: whats everyones opinion on this

I don't think there's any evidence supporting that Creedo. It does seem strange, but I can't see any system that would penalize a cop for broken body cam without sufficient evidence that he destroyed it to get rid of evidence.

It's kind of sickening that besides a taser the next weapon of choice is a lethal weapon. There are so many non or less lethal options now that handguns should only be used as an extreme last resort... there are way too many cops that panic and immediately reach for it because they can't handle a bit of fear in their lives.

I think now more than ever cops need some kind of training that simulates a real threat or danger. Maybe having his gun loaded with blanks behind his back and set up a couple undercover cops to harass him and see how far he gets pushed before pulling the trigger. There's nothing like this now, and nobody knows who will shoot when faced with a bit of real fear - even if that fear is illegitimate or maybe the cop is just a pussy that can't handle a teenage kid that doesn't listen to him.
_