Author: jabes <hauj00b>     Reply to Message
Date: 10/30/2015 4:52:19 AM
Subject: RE: All righty, gents.

"Does anyone else have that dick that lives for PVP?
When I first joined my server I came across a common theme with this guy, he would keep killing me even though I was lvl 5 and he was lvl 60. Now 2 months later I find myself in a similar situation!
Though he is not killing me and raiding as much as he used to 2/3 weeks ago him and his tribe post threats alllll over the chat - honestly I get scared, but like I said we haven't been raided for a while so I thought he slowed down and calmed down a bit... NOPE
He raided a tribe that was 10 men strong but low levels, like in their 30's, after he destroyed everything and took everything he told them to get off the server or he'll just keep raiding them, they left obviously... They must have been on the server about 2/3 weeks so what a let down that they had to leave and start again!
This is not the first time this has happened either he's done it before! It's getting ridiculous now...
Does anyone else have that arsehole that is too strong for people to kill and therefore acts like a bully? Or did I just choose the worst server in Europe..."

Found Zortes!
_