Author: Maelstrom <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 10/19/2015 7:27:06 AM
Subject: RE: Chivalry.... (Medieval Warfare)

Hahahahahahaahahahah make SURE you start out on the low level servers... the level # doesn't make a difference to your HP or DMG or whatever, you unlock some weapons and shit but they aren't like logical progressions they just have different stats... but high level people are generally *really* good...

Also, the low level servers expect to get TK/TD a lot sometimes, especially if it is a free weekend... people grab polearms and start going Ty Cobb in close quarters and everyone dies.

The community seems to be a mixed bag, overall... a lot of times I've been on good servers with helpful people and teammates that try to stay together and fight as a team.

If you're new I recommend taking a sword and board (or mace, whatever one-hander you like)as a man at arms and mainly focus on blocking and footwork... people that are good will feint instead of full-swing, and weapon precision is important... if some fucker blocks you consistently, either try to side step them or shield bash then hit them in the leg to throw them off.

Black Knight servers are bad ass because they have tons of dismemberment, but I think they are all higher level.

_