Author: Maelstrom <rxfoster gmail>     Reply to Message
Date: 2/11/2015 6:09:39 AM
Subject: RE: 12+ GB Server Log in One Day hahaha

So today it's ~300 megs, at 21:30 CST last night, it spammed most of that in the span of a minute or so... log is so huge it's tough to see wtf, but it's the same shit that it would throw back when the server would hang/NIC would crash:

[21:32:09] [Netty IO #16/ERROR] [FML/]: NetworkDispatcher exception
java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.writev0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.writev(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doWrite(NioSocketChannel.java:249) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.flush0(AbstractChannel.java:680) [AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.forceFlush(AbstractNioChannel.java:266) [AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:488) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:447) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:341) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:101) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_31]
[21:32:09] [Server thread/DEBUG] [NotEnoughItems/]: Unloading Player: Infernal010

It stopped immediately after you logged out, Inf... then you logged right back in and it didn't do it. (Not saying it's you, I think it's random but it keeps happening till that person logs out.)

I just don't see how it's not hammerfucking server performance considering it's writing to the log 300,000 times in a minute or two hahaha

I imagine it'll go away in a pack update, but we'll see.
_