Author: Maelstrom <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 2/10/2015 5:41:31 AM
Subject: 12+ GB Server Log in One Day hahaha

So, not sure wtf... since it's the same error that the server was giving before the NIC was changed out:

"[19:49:43] [Netty IO #13/ERROR] [FML/]: NetworkDispatcher exception
java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.writev0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.writev(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioSocketChannel.doWrite(NioSocketChannel.java:249) ~[NioSocketChannel.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.flush0(AbstractChannel.java:680) [AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.forceFlush(AbstractNioChannel.java:266) [AbstractNioChannel$AbstractNioUnsafe.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKey(NioEventLoop.java:488) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.processSelectedKeysOptimized(NioEventLoop.java:447) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:341) [NioEventLoop.class:?]
at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:101) [SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.class:?]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_31]"

I noticed the backup went from ~200-300MB to 12.5GB... that seems like a big jump even for you guys hahahaha

So anyway, just FYI... I am going to look into it, but let me know if anything weird is occurring.

_