Author: jabes <hauj00b>     Reply to Message
Date: 7/11/2012 9:01:37 AM
Subject: Thursday Date

Hello,

I will be acquiring parts for a vehicles and/or decking group mates out on Thursday. I have a big backpack and I am currently on the outskirts of Berezinho, in a nice hidey hole, deep in the treeline overlooking the SWW suburbs.

Not sure on my availability for Wednesday (tonight), but I was hoping we could get a decent group together for this Thursday night, thus the bat signal.

If you are not familiar with how to bound as a group, we will go over that and other group movements.

Also,

Currently I am rocking a CZ550 and would be willing to swap with someone if they were more comfortable with overwatch than going close quarters. Key thing for the overwatch guy is they have to be able to keep their eyes open and know how to continuously scan for threats and not just watch their buddy belly crawl through a scope.

If you do not want to use your current main profile, you can easily create a new profile and, AFAIK, they are separate, so you can spawn in near Three Valleys/Berezinho and hook up with us. I would advise this for the people that want to do the rummaging in the town so that you are not sacrificing anything and also so that if your main does die, you have someone to switch to without having to start over from scratch.

The opportunity for assfuckery is pretty high and, as long as there are slots available for us all, we will stick to Seattle 40.

have a good day,

Tomson
_