Author: Wesman21 <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 9/27/2011 7:27:50 PM
Subject: RE: Creeper shit...

Oddly enough this time around, I've used my bow very little. Previous maps I used my bow probably 95% of the time. Now, I only use it maybe 5% of the time. I've been all about the diamond sword baby!

As for creepers, I've not had any real issues with them. Yeah I've been donkey punched by them a few times, but they have yet to kill me. Seems like as long as you are full health and have iron armor you will walk away to fight another day. PROTIP: if you got creepers and skeletons near each other, get a skeleton to lock on you then circle strafe (WIDE circle) around creepers. More than likely the skeleton will hit the creeper and then SHIT GETS REAL

Past few nights when I've been on, I've been actively seeking those pole smokers out and delivering some whoop ass. Diamond sword kills them in 2 hits and if you sprint-punch them in the face you have an easy kill to clean up.

I had a pack of 5 spawn near me last night and decided to go LEEEEEROYYYYYYYYY JEEEENKINS on their ass. Killed 2, 1 blew it's wad and took out his 2 other buddies.

I get my armor chewed up quite a bit, but it just gives me a reason to level up my repair skill.
_