Author: tunnelrat <rxfoster gmail>     Reply to Message
Date: 9/16/2011 9:09:59 AM
Subject: Sorry Aboat The Deray

Played effing Guitar Hero till zero dark stupid with the wife last night.

I am getting things rocked, will be done in a coupla hours.

I will mark the boundaries of spawn and the surrounding capitol city.

You WILL be able to purchase tracts of land. There will be an embassy area, then there will be areas for:

- Estates
- Large Houses
- Medium Houses
- Small Houses

As well as a common area apartment eastern bloc style blockhouse thing (Those will be free rooms, with a protected chest)

The initial spawn area WILL be huge. From day one, you will have to walk quite a way to get out of it, but the whole zone will be protected from mob spawns. Early on, the mob spawn protected area will be a bit limited, I am trying to get the server ready for you guys to get in ASAP.

I would work on getting a house/mine up asap, once you are aways outside of the spawn area. You will need a decent chunk of change for a house and no one will be able to purchase an estate for quite some time. The goal here being to make them valuable commodities.

As always, anything purchased will go into the build fund, and anything donated early on will count toward future purchases.

Embassies will be free, but you will need an actual clan with at least 3 people and a clan name/tag to get an embassy .

Once I get my spawn city workshop built, if you want to donate, I will put a protected chest with you (and whomever else is working with you) on the allowed list. I will keep track of everything you donate. Finished goods will be worth more than unfinished, and diamonds will always be worth the most, though various other items will be worth more depending on need.

Early on, until I get my juggernaught in gear, everything will be worth bonus points as we want to get the city done quickly.

I will set up vox ports to the border gates of the city ASAP, but that will be later this weekend - best case.

Praetorian is probably not coming home this weekend, so things will be even slower on that front.

ANYWAY, will update once the server is rocked.
_