Author: tunnelrat <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 7/22/2011 1:28:31 PM
Subject: pr aar THURSDAY NIGHT

So, played a bit last night... not very long.

Started out as Insurgents on NwA... end of the map... not 100% sure which map even... Taliban vs. US (They had a CROWS for sure).

We lost that one.

Then I was Bundeswehr on Lashkar... was doing great at first, main base was getting lit up, so we returned fire. I downed 3, was 3:0 at that point. I was firing the MG36 or whatever the German LMG is, at targets popping their heads up giving about 3 pixels to fire at, so definitely have the long range suppression fire down pat.

We then got on a truck... and there our troubles began... we roll down the road, make a left, and this middle eastern sounding dude is droning on in the background - APPARENTLY he was very unexcitedly saying "stop. stop." because there was a mine on the bridge. AFTER we blew the shit out of ourselves, he says, again very unexcited "I tell you stop but you no stop"

Anyway, we made it back out there, and to a cave. I laid down at the opening and hosed several toweliban coming out of it. I sat there for like 5 minutes, and they were not about to come around the corner. So, our SL... who was not very good, sends the medic and I to get some idiot revived, "Im outside of cave...im outside of cave" no, no, no he wasn't... but an enemy squad was either in the cave or hiding there, because we got throttle cocked.

And from there on out, we had a helo pilot crash us into a bridge... we started building an FOB and a whole squad of towels grenade artillery barrages us (actually pretty impressive), and every single time we moved as a unit, we had shit waiting for us at the destination.

Luckily, the server crashed... and I went and played on... Texas wtf ever it is called...

Insurgent on... whatever map that is with the US in the lower right... fields in the northwest, and city in the east. I played collaborator and got martyred 11 times... but, due to our team of fucktards spawning on the unknowns, we still lost.

I called it a night after that shit.

[PiCE]uamaelstrom

_