Author: tunnelrat <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 7/18/2011 3:13:44 PM
Subject: RE: nwa UK aar

Yes, that server is effing awesome. I am playing there again for sure.

You did great... my first foray was with an empty supply truck, I drove it all the way up NE to that refinery place that you had them hammer with mortars. Got there.... no base. I asked... they are like "It's in the SE" I look at the map. Well, what do you know, even has icons. GG Newb.

I then discovered the fun of trying to drive that bitch cross country, FINALLY got the crates back, and someone had (long ago) resupplied the AT. That was when we did the first OMFG HOW DO YOU GET OUT OF THIS TOWN run.

I also learned how they nerfbatted the SHIT out of RPGs... they have INSANE drop now... almost useless imho... so I get lined up on that first APC that jabes mentioned above, side shot, heavy kit, should be cut and dry... aim ABOVE the thing, and the round smacks like 20m in front of me. Really?

Anyway, when we were cruising in the SPG, with the 2 rounds of HEAT (I hit the MBT with one), I switched to Frag and face smashed a prone brit next to that wall by the cache... that was my only kill but he was dead-dead... but I still had a blast just watching for targets... that PR Mumble shit is the fucking bomb... being able to talk to dudes in other squads as they run by... awesome. Pip pip govnah... cheerio.

Anyway, soon as I get back, this shit is on... you in Wednesday night?

And it's not your fault the gun emplacements lick balls... on the other hand, we should have set that shit up just on the other side of the berm behind us (the one between us and the truck). Hindsight and all that jazz.

ANYWAY... word to yo mothas.

[PiCE]uamaelstrom

_