Author: tunnelrat <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 5/2/2011 10:49:56 AM
Subject: STATUS OF THE DISUNION!

So far so good, everything is running well, I am sure Notch will thunder assbang us soon enough.

SO ANYHOOOOO.... fast travel options:

- Still just the two public voxel ports between old and new spawn. Been working on my own shit lately, but I will get on building the Pegasus and NS.

- IF you want your own personal VoxelPort, here are the costs you have to pay into the community building fund:

Public access ports are 50 points, and private access are 100 points. These costs assume some sort of vehicle (blimp/airship, sailing/steam/diesel/nuclear vessel, airport, etc) Costs are doubled for teleport pads, unless they are epic (stonehenge, Star Trek transporter pad, etc).

Public access, you determine the type of vehicle you want, build it on your side, and then a replica will be constructed at the source point (probably via MC/Worldedit schematic import/export).

For private portals (hidden, or both points exist in your own constructions) the same goes, but it is twice the cost (as shown above.) I.E., two ports each with a ship and voxel ports between, would be 50 points if you build one ship and I duplicate it on the public side. It would be 100 points if both ends are in private territory (the voxel departure point itself cannot be locked, but you can hide it wherever you want for a private portal.)

If you make a public teleport pad, it's 100 points, and private pads would be 200 points.

For public voxel ports, if you build both ends by hand, it's half off (25 for public, 50 for private). Portal pads, public or private, need to be built by hand on both sides no matter what.

Point values will fluctuate dependent upon what is currently in demand (i.e., things that will be used to create public-public portals by players/admins by hand).

Currently:

Lumber = 2 Points per stack of 64
Snowblocks = 2 points per stack of 64
Diamonds = 2 points per diamond (Skewed because the point is to collect goods needed for building, not for tools)
Iron Blocks = 5 points per BLOCK of Iron
Gold Blocks = 5 points per BLOCK of Gold
Wool = 2 points per stack of 64
Lapis = 10 points per BLOCK of Lapis
Ink Sac = 1 point per 8 ink sacs (or 8 points per stack)
Glowstone Blocks = 4 points per GSB (~.444 points per GSD) - a stack of GSB = 256 points.
Stone (not Cobblestone) = 2 points per stack
Cobblestone = 1 point per stack
Sand = 2 points per stack
Sandstone = 10 points per stack
Obsidian = 4 points per 8 blocks of obsidian - 32 points per stack of obsidian.
Coal = 4 points per stack of coal
Mossy Cobble = 25 points per stack of Mossy Cobble
Clay Blocks = 8 points per stack of clay BLOCKS
Brick Blocks = 12 points per stack of brick BLOCKS
Glass = 4 points per stack of glass
Gravel = 1 point per stack of gravel
Dirt = 1 point per (2) stacks of dirt

If you have other shit, let me know and we will talk.

_