Author: Maelstrom <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/28/2011 9:44:07 AM
Subject: With a pocket full of shells

Hokai:

80HD is now HTP -> Hack The Planet (Or Hack Der Pranet if I can get the receptionist here to join). There is an elite squad of Noldor Warriors of fucking House Turgon Aran Gondolin who mobs hide from and are basically like ninja's infused with testerawesome. Crom laughs at the pickles, he laughs from his mountain. And fuck the four winds, since the sky here is capped at a buck twenty eight. Currently, only those who are prepared to fix bayonets and Forth Eorlingas with a cry of "Aurë Entuluva!" and will straight up beat a zombie to tears with a bow or sapling. So far only The Maelstrom has passed the indoctrination for this MC Spetsnaz Division.

So far, we've got the following dressing out:

Dymestl
Astanyx
DownEast Imposter (I refuse to acknowledge someone newb skin non-special needs cookiemonster at this time.)
The Maelstrom

We've got the following Sad Panda who needs to nut up and fucking carpet bag his shit to Hithlum:
Pra3torian (And then get his grueling indoctrination done.)

We have the Arsonist back who needs to get his shipwright on and gtfo to Hithlum as well. He can bring CobbleCobble with him.

MIA:
VanderFuckingSwag who is missed on Vent.
Niall
Drakwf (5 mics in the source? Ain't holdin my breath)

SO - if you are on this list (outside of the aforementioned active cats), get all you shit in one bag and get your fucking armor on, this isn't some kind of football bat game of grab ass.

The HMS Ark Royal is on standby to pick any of you up who shamefully hide at night. Fuck spiders.

OUT

_