Author: A Sniper <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/11/2011 6:44:36 PM
Subject: RE: Why have I been unnaturally annoyed at pic

this is some entertaining shit.. i feel like I'm playing WoW or something... so passionate.

for the record, I know that bug that my roommate discovered is bad (the duping bug) and it was he that decided to mess with me instead of initially show me the bug, by filling my then public chests with crap, (diamonds, gold, tnt, etc) after he told me what he did to do it (it was an accident relating to my original setup in my place), i figured out how to recreate it. my mistake was leaving those chests he filled and recreating it in that room upstairs.

those blocks of gold i gave you (36 blocks i believe) for dirt payment was before this bug existed (was all my gold collected from my 2 mines since beginning of server, wtf was i going to use gold for aside from watches?) i did not give 78 blocks of gold (702/9)

call me a cheater if you want. don't really care. not going to hurt my feelings. cry about whatever you want. but remember its just a fucking game. suppose to be all in fun. to discover new ways of doing shit in the game is what keeps the game alive. it is BETA or in the servers case ALPHA.. its got bugs up the ass and we all know it. I've never touched anyone's structures before and don't intend on it unless asked to help build or destroy something.

the only thing i'm guilty of is finding a bug with the chests (from my roommate), and not telling anyone about it (not even inf). once beta rolled around, it didn't work anymore because of hey0, was going to wait and see if hey0 still made the bug after serverside inventory was in place. if it still worked i was going to share it with injate regardless.

while beta, i had some fun with the massive shit i had, and made a neat little storage room out of gold,iron and diamond blocks. but after server converted back to alpha because people complained about having to actually build tools that wear out and stuff, i decided not to convert and went and started up my own server with my brother. coming back after Christmas/new years, i discovered injate had found out about the massive shit in my chests (from the awesome signs he made and the coal he put in one of my chests as a christmas gift lol). i made no attempt to hide those chests, otherwise it wouldn't have been in that room.

mael, you found them by snooping through my chests right? and i don't doubt you destroyed all the shit from those chests (dont really care honestly)

after i knew injate knew about it, i msg'd him and told him all about exsactly what had happened. also went and showed him everything having to do with it, and the room my roommate had made with the duping machine and chests full of duped shit. (fucking roommate has some serious OCD so he duped almost everything) we blew it all to shit and burned all the stuff there. and that was that.

i hid my knowledge of how to build this duping machine cuz i didn't want it to get crazy on the server. i will only share how its done to injate, infernal still doesn't quite know how the fuck it works and hes seen it. mael has seen it aswell (injate showed him i believe).

that was pretty much how shit went down. so call me cheater, wtf ever. i don't really care. but please don't act like little children and bitch and cry and get all flustered over a fucking 8 bit game. its a game of building and destroying. try playing the game with creepers that actually blow shit up. its part of the game. shit gets destroyed, you die, shit happens. but you can rebuild/remake anything that gets destroyed. yea, it takes time sometimes to build this shit, its hard work, and if some asshole comes in and blows your base wall, or some shit, you gonna cry over it? what do you think is gonna happen when PvP is enabled? attacks, raids, death and stealing?

all you can do is laugh about wtf happens, cuz its just a fucking game and sometimes it sucks when it doesn't go your way. so if people would be respectful, kind, and not assholes, maybe others could actually enjoy the game without having to listen to or deal with the stupid ass drama.

I still
_