Author: DeathPredator <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/11/2011 5:05:20 PM
Subject: Mr___X

I feel that it is appropriate for me to point out, in writing, a final time that "we" did not immolate your place of residence because your stuff was too close or because you intersected several of our mine and central tunnels. In fact, "we" did not burn it down at all. It has already been made know that SirThomas1 was the culprit in that particular incident. He has been punished, has apologized, and the entirety of our group(of which he was not yet a member) contributed materials and time to rebuilding and making restitution. This is at least the third time I have made this point, and I know Maelstrom has as well, yet you continue to place blame on our group.
When SirThomas1 was informed that you had constructed things so very close to pre-existing structures and intersected our mines he was naturally annoyed. He was then SPECIFICALLY instructed that no retribution should occur unless, after several [real] days, you guys were being dicks about it. You never were. Ever. However, according to the map logs, your house was on fire only minutes after I logged off for the night, New Year's Eve. This was unacceptable, and that was made known. That's it. It's over. There is no one left to blame.(Unless you are jokingly making fun of him, because we do that).
_