Author: Infernal <[email protected]>     Reply to Message
Date: 1/11/2011 2:39:42 PM
Subject: RE: Why have I been unnaturally annoyed at pic

I did not put a sign on your fucking gate.

the stone house not the wood house.. yawn..

64 tnt doesn't do much. zores lined my old house on his do anything server with tnt (other houses two) and he used far more than 64 and yes it did much, but it was a hell of a lot more than 64.

I walk out of x's stone house.. what do I see. a big sand wall with your logo on it. yes.. big stupid shitty wall.
The fact that there is a wall there is shitty. Wall with logo every 30 feet.. shitty, rude and shades of Mao.
gonna put your picture up every other building side too?

The method I outlined for water: Injate's method. He didn't like the look of your water disasters either when he happened to see one near nick's NICE NICE NICE NICE pyramid.

a big monumental looking tower looming over spawn: not a public place for viewing from? Different view points I guess...

The only thing your group gave me was the lava supply tech. I said thank you to pra3torian and did what I think is the best thing possible, I passed the tech onto Mr X et all. I freely explain to anyone how to build water ladders or anything else worth doing, including the trap designs I've used. The only thing I haven't shown is the remote portal because it's useless and predicates itself on the fact that usually we never see the destination portal when we activate the source portal.

The reason I was concerend about duping: a giant pavillion stair case with over 900 ingots worth of gold and LOTS of clay in the roof, and a room similar to another room that was created with duping. BOTH HIDDEN AWAY SO AS NOT TO BE DISCOVERED-legit or not. many of the mines I saw were obsidian chunks waiting to be mined with the majority of other minerals sitting in the walls.

I also brought injate to my very very hidden base to go through my chests and remove some of the legacy of the machine from the game. I also destroyed the machine because it was still up when that pavillion was made. I don't keep inventory of your stuff so my big concern was 'where'd all that crap appear out of'.
_